The time of the day is an essential mechanic in AC mirage. After a while playing, you will undoubtedly notice that infiltration is much more manageable by night.
Although the number of guards can increase or decrease, depending on where you are, your chances of being spotted by them certainly decrease in the dark.
Knowing how to manipulate time becomes invaluable when the sun beats down mercilessly and the risk of exposure is high.
If you don’t know how to Pass Time in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, here’s how.
Pass Time by Sitting on a Bench
- Locate a bench in the game world.
- Position yourself close enough to the bench to receive a prompt to blend in.
- Sit down on the bench, and you’ll gain the option to Pass Time, allowing you to adjust the time of day according to your needs.
What Occurs When Time Passes?
Changing the time of the day yields several significant changes and advantages in Assassin’s Creed Mirage. Here’s a breakdown of what transpires when you utilize the Pass Time mechanic and why it’s essential:
- Non-Playable Character Reset: Time passage resets non-playable characters, opening up opportunities for various interactions.
- Time-Specific Quests: Certain quests are only accessible or completable during specific times of the day, adding depth and diversity to the gameplay experience.
- Notoriety Management: Passing time also contributes to managing your Notoriety Meter between different levels of suspicion.
- Enhanced Stealth: Passing time to enter guarded areas at night can significantly improve your ability to remain hidden.
- “Dawn and Dusk” Trophy: Achieve the “Dawn and Dusk” trophy by using the bench to pass time on five separate occasions, marking a relatively straightforward accomplishment in the game.
To maximize your profits, consider strategically positioning yourself on benches in densely populated areas, allowing you to pickpocket NPCs and reset them through time manipulation.
Repeating this process will amass the Dirhams and Favor Tokens necessary for your endeavors.
Regarding quests, keep in mind that specific missions can only be initiated at certain times of day.
Some NPCs might only appear under the daytime sun, while others remain hidden until the veil of night descends.
Assassins Work Better at Night
The day-night cycle in Assassin’s Creed Mirage significantly impacts your visibility and the likelihood of being detected.
As you spend more time in the game, you’ll notice that infiltrating locations becomes notably easier under the cover of darkness.
While the number of guards may fluctuate depending on your location, the odds of being spotted decrease substantially during nighttime.
Thus, if you’ve honed your stealth skills but still encounter challenges infiltrating specific areas, consider planning your endeavors for the nocturnal hours.
While nighttime isn’t always the answer, it can be a strategic choice when infiltrating heavily guarded areas.
The guards’ line of sight is notably restricted at night, enhancing your chances of slipping past undetected.
What to Do Next
The Pass Time mechanic in Assassin’s Creed Mirage stands as a versatile tool, aiding both your stealthy endeavors and quest completion.
Embracing the dynamics of day and night can significantly enhance your gameplay experience, offering a blend of challenge and opportunity.
So, whether you’re lurking in the shadows or basking in the sun’s rays, remember to harness the power of time to your advantage as you navigate the intriguing world of Mirage.
With that new knowledge, make sure that you understand the other systems that Mirage has.
There are many things that can help you in your mission as a Hidden One in Baghdad.
Master all the game’s systems and hidden mechanics to make Basim a respected member of the Brotherhood.