The FIFA 23 Soundtrack Has Been Leaked
Despite the game not launching for another month, a number of lucky people have been able to access FIFA 23 for a brief period of time.
Many users raced straight into Ultimate Team, collecting stats on the best players in the game and leaking them on social media. Cristiano Ronaldo appears to be one player on the end of a mighty in-game nerf, with his pace attribute being decreased all the way down to 81.
Interestingly, one user also managed to record the entire FIFA 23 soundtrack.
If you’re a music fan, or if you love diving into the soundtrack each year, this is one for you. Oh, and I’ve embedded a Spotify playlist of the soundtrack at the end of this post – well, for all of the songs I could find on Spotify at least.
Here’s the FIFA 23 soundtrack in full:
- All I Want – Lane 8 ft Arctic Lake
- All The Highs – San Holo
- Aquamarine – Danger Mouse & Black Thought (ft. Michael Kiwanuka)
- Baby Queen – Gorillaz
- Beep – M.I.A.
- Behind The Sun – ODESZA
- Big Talk – SOFY
- Bricks in the Wall – Hak Baker
- Can’t Sleep – Venice
- Choose A Life – Wings of Desire
- Daydreaming – Harry Stone
- Disco Closure – MILKBLOOD
- Drive – moa moa
- FUN – Biig Piig
- Falling Apart – Sea Girls
- Feel It – Crooked Colours
- Fils de joie – Stromae
- Finesse – Pheelz ft. BNXN
- Firepit – Phantoms ft. Big Wild
- First Flight To Mars – Ark Woods
- Forbidden Feelingz – Nia Archives
- Hello Alien – Nathan Day
- High Level – James BKS ft. The Big Hash
- Full Round Table – Chappaqua Wrestling
- Hurt Me – Cryalot
- Jagna – Alewya
- Kuzola – PONGO
- Let Me Be Great – Sampa The Great ft. Angelique Kidjo
- Lift Off – Labrinth
- MIA – SOHN
- Madan (King) – Bakermat
- Made of Gold – Ibeyi ft. Pa Salieu
- Must Be Love – Tseba ft. Electric Fields
- Ojitos Lindos – Bad Bunny, Bomba Estereo
- On Your Own – Hayden James & Cassian ft. Elderbrook
- Ounana – Bianca Costa
- Papi Bones – FKA twigs ft. Shygirl
- Passed Tense (feat. Panda Bear) – George FitzGerald
- Playground – Bru-C
- Prettier Than You – Rose Gray
- Rice – Young Fathers
- Rips in Jeans – Niko B
- SAOKO – ROSALIA
- Sirens – Flume ft. Caroline Polacheck
- Smthng – Muddy Monk
- So Sick Of Me – Haich Ber Na
- Spitting Off the Edge of the World – Yeah Yeah Yeahs ft. Perfume Genius
- Stuck In The Middle – Greentea Peng
- TIERRA ZANTA – Trueno, Victor Heredia
- Tenia Razon – Daniela Lalita
- Tonight feat. Ezra Koenig – Phoenix
- Voodoo – Badshah, J Balvin, Tainy
- Walking On Water – The Knocks ft. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
- White City – Willow Kayne
- a-okay – blackwave ft. Ahbi The Nomad
- forever&more – ROLE MODEL
The soundtrack was leaked by @miszhuuu in a Twitter video after the game was accidentally made playable to a small number of Xbox users that had pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition of the game.
I then went through the video and made a note of every single song that appeared – a challenge bigger than it sounds considering Twitter’s love for compressing video content.
After several refreshes to remove the potato quality, along with plenty of squinting and deciphering of what appeared to be pixelated hieroglyphics, my list was complete.
What do you think of the songs that have been included, are you a fan? What’s your favorite all-time FIFA song? Let me know in the comments below.
And for what it’s worth, my favorite – purely for nostalgia reasons – is Rockafeller Skank by Fatboy Slim, from FIFA 99.
Below, you’ll find a Spotify player with the full FIFA 23 playlist on it. You can also access the full playlist (41 songs) here.
Interestingly, of the 56 songs on the official soundtrack, only 41 currently appear on Spotify. A number of these songs and collaborations have never previously been announced or confirmed.
Has EA accidentally leaked confidential music information, on top of their own in-game data? It certainly appears like this could be the case.