Here’s the Best Sniper for Quickscoping in Call of Duty: Vanguard
Every year, including in Call of Duty: Vanguard, developers have presented their players with a range of different snipers to pick from. When it comes to quickscoping, it is essential for you to pick the best sniper for quickscoping in Call of Duty: Vanguard if you want to have a fighting chance in running and gunning everyone down.
In this blog post, we will focus on just that. To find the best quickscoping sniper in CoD: Vanguard, we tested every single sniper available and picked the best one amongst them all.
Then, we simply tried a number of different attachments and perks to see which combination works the best for quickscoping.
Let’s take a look at our findings.
What is Quickscoping?
If you’re just getting into Call of Duty or have only just found out how fun snipers are, you need to know what quickscoping is and where the term originates from.
Quickscoping refers to the play style of shooting at the enemy the second the scope or the sight becomes visible once you aim down the sight (ADS). Quickscoping is a rather aggressive form of play that works particularly well from close range.
Weird right? Aren’t snipers supposed to be long-range weapons? Technically yes, but if you have the best sniper for quickscoping in Call of Duty: Vanguard, you can also become pretty lethal from up-close.
As for the origin, some gamers believe that quickscoping became popular as far back as Counter-Strike 1.6, others claim that the FaZe clan invented it when playing Call of Duty over a decade ago.
Best Quickscoping Sniper in Call of Duty: Vanguard
Upon reviewing and playing with all available snipers in CoD: Vanguard, we came to the conclusion that the best sniper for quickscoping is the 3-Line Rifle Gunsmith.
The sniper naturally comes with plenty of accuracy, speed, and firepower to eliminate an enemy in a split second with a single shot to the body or the head. If you’re yet to unlock all of the necessary attachments, the gun will be quite slow when it comes to aiming down the sight. Once you do manage to unlock the attachments we’ll outline below, you’ll be ready to dominate your lobbies more than ever before.
3-Line Rifle Quickscope Loadout
These are the best 3-Line Rifle Gunsmith attachments for quickscoping in Call of Duty: Vanguard.
- Muzzle: Leopard Brake (Level 60)
- Optic: Slate Reflector (Level 25)
- Stock: Zac Custom Mz (Level 9)
- Kit: Fully Loaded
This quickscoping setup focuses on maximizing the quickness of aiming down the sight and quickly establishing the exact position of your enemy. This will reduce the need for dedicating those extra couple of milliseconds in determining where your enemy is (particularly relevant amongst scopes that have larger zoom).
In terms of perks, we went for: Survival Training, Tracker, and Double Time.
As for the secondary weapon, we think that the machine pistol is a really good option. It’s rapid, has a decent amount of ammo, and can really help you eliminate your opponent in no time.
Tips for Quickscoping in Call of Duty: Vanguard
- Keep your positioning near cover at all times. This allows you to hide and recover from any missed shots without the risk of allowing your enemy to exchange ‘free’ fire your way.
- Rather than running all over the map, carefully scout out the best spots for sniping. Ideally those should provide you with both cover and plenty of distance between yourself and your enemy. Other ideal locations are near popular entrances and high-traffic areas. However, under no circumstance should you risk being way too close to your opponent as that can easily lead to your elimination.
- When it comes to producing that lethal shot, you need to take into account the mechanics of the weapon and the movement of your opponent. This comes with a lot of practice so don’t be surprised if you aren’t 10-0 within 3 minutes of starting the game.
- Always stay alert. If you’re running and jumping to get to certain places on the map, that will take away the crucial second or two that you could have used to target, aim, and shoot towards your opponent.
Quickscoping is very fun – there is no doubt about that. To make your entire quickscoping experience a whole lot better and more lethal, make sure to use the 3-Line RIfle Gunsmith and the attachments and perks that we’ve recommended as those will really optimize your weapon for quickscoping.
We tried all of the snipers currently available and to be brutally honest, no other sniper came close to the 3-Line RIfle Gunsmith. Try it out and let us know what you think.